2019 Winter Indoor Archery LeagueStart: Tuesday, January 8, 2019
End: Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Starts at 6:30 PM each week.
Cost: $10/week ($5 to Honey Creek Tackle, $5 toward prize)
Format: First 5 weeks will be a 450-round shot on a Vegas face (single or 3 spot); second 5 weeks will be a 300-round shot on a blue/white face (single or 5 spot). 11th week will be shootoffs/fun night.
We will run a hunter league AND open league separately as long as the numbers justify it.
Bring cash if possible.
- You will be allowed to miss one night of each target (Vegas or blue/white). If more than one night of the same target is missed without a makeup, it will be a "0".
- Lowest score of each face will be dropped for 8 weeks of scores to determine winners. (Missed nights without a makeup would be your drop.)
- Makeup rounds must be shot at Honey Creek unless you talk to Justin or Shane prior to the makeup. Make sure to pay for your makeups.
- No more than 3 makeups for the entire league.
- Money collected on last night of league will be awarded to shootoff winners.
- Bowhunter setups must be a front stabilizer of no more than 12" from riser. No magnification. No moving sight after practice rounds.
- You do not need to be present final night to receive reward.