Simple Product Return Process:
- Product was purchased within 15 days of delivery.
- Determine if the product is a returnable product; some products the manufacturers prefer to handle the returns and repairs, please check our website.
- Ensure the product is still in the original packaging and is not damaged; damaged packaging is subject to a 25% restocking fee, products showing excess usage may be returned to the customer.
- Returns will NOT be accepted for any accessories that have been installed/mounted. Most accessory items have a manufacturer warranty. Please contact the manufacturer if there are any issues with/post installation.
- Original shipping charges are NOT refunded.
- All Ammunition Sales/ Ammo Components are Final and Non-Refundable.
- Please call us (Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5pm, eastern time) or email us for return instruction.
- Securely package the product in a box with a copy of your original invoice and affix a UPS label.
- To ship the box, please call UPS at 800-PICK-UPS or go online at www.UPS.com to schedule a pick up.
- Please allow 10 days for your package to be received and processed.
- Original shipping costs are not refundable.
NEW FIREARMS RETURNS:
- VERY IMPORTANT- FIREARMS RETURNS!! Please take your time to inspect all firearms thoroughly BEFORE proceeding with the transfer. Once a new firearm is transferred to you, it is considered to be used, even if unfired. Consequently, we cannot accept returns on firearms once they have been transferred into your possession. Also, we DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items. **Upon discovering a detect AFTER the transfer, the firearm MUST be returned directly to the manufacturer for a replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly to a manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees associated with returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer. Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees.
SHIPPING A FIREARM - FFL’S AND TRANSFER OR OWNERSHIP
Honey Creek Tackle will ONLY transfer ownership of a firearm to individuals or agencies in possession of a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). This means we cannot ship directly to you unless you are an FFL holder.
If you do not host a valid FFL, Honey Creek Tackle will transfer your purchased firearm to your choice of a licensed gun dealer in your state.
It is your responsibility:
- To ensure that a firearm is legal to own in your state.
- To complete all required paperwork when you pick up your firearm from your local dealer
- Do not purchase firearm if you cannot legally own said firearm. All sales are final FIREARMS are a non-returnable item.
- Check to make sure you are ordering the correct items, sometimes images are not the same as the item.
Be aware that is customary for your local dealer to charge a transfer fee at the time of picking up your purchase. This transfer fee is strictly between you and your local dealer. Please check with your local dealer concerning their policies.
The buyer is responsible for contacting their transferring FFL to request they send a copy of their FFL to us.
Firearm orders process and ship within 3-7 business days upon receipt of full payment and a valid FFL. Accessory orders will generally ship within 3-5 business days of receiving payment.