The S&W M41 130511 22lr 5 As Bl is apart of the Smith and Wesson Model 41 family. Smith and Wesson Model 41's are a top of the line rimfire pistol and is used by national level competitors.It features a precision, button-rifled barrel, adjustable target rear with and patridge front sights, ergonomic checkered target grips, and an user adjustable trigger stop.This model has a 5.5" barrel.
• Precision, Button-Rifled Barrel
• Micrometer Click Adjustable Target Rear Sight with Undercut Patridge Front Sight
• Ergonomic Checkered Target Grips
• Switch-Barrel Design Allows Both 5.5” and 7” Barrels on One Frame
• Crisp Target Trigger Factor Set at 2.75 to 3.25 lbs.
• User Adjustable Trigger Stop
Frame Finish: Blued
Caliber: 22 Long Rifle (LR)
Barrel Length: 5.5"
Sight Configuration: Patridge Front, Adjustable Rear
Weight: 46.4 oz
Frame Material: Carbon Steel
Barrel Type: Button Rifled
Slide Description: Blued Carbon Steel
Case Type: Hard
Sight Style: Adjustable
Barrel Length Range: 5.00" to 5.99"
Weight Range: 32.00 oz to 47.99 oz